Kickstarter Hack Chat

Join us on Wednesday, August 7th at noon Pacific for the Kickstarter Hack Chat with Beau Ambur and Clarissa Redwine!

For many of us, magic things happen on our benches. We mix a little of this, one of those, and a couple of the other things, and suddenly the world

…read more

Continue reading Kickstarter Hack Chat

Video: DEF CON Goons, Badges and Talks – Inside the Largest Hacker Con in the World

Get an Insider’s View of DEF CON!
Video and Slide Deck from EH-Net Live! July 2019
As most of you know, Hacker Summer Camp is the affectionate term used to describe the collection of various InfoSec conferences held annually in Vegas. But it all … Continue reading Video: DEF CON Goons, Badges and Talks – Inside the Largest Hacker Con in the World

I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech

“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I’m just not smart enough to work in tech.”
That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same mon… Continue reading I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech

Data Driven Security Awareness Training

Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel lik… Continue reading Data Driven Security Awareness Training

A Talented Support Team ‘Followed the Sun’ to Win the Omega NorthFace Award

Leading and mentoring teams worldwide is one of my passions. In my 25 years leading customer success and customer support teams, I have been to London, Singapore, Japan, Germany, and many other countries. Some might say that I love … Continue reading A Talented Support Team ‘Followed the Sun’ to Win the Omega NorthFace Award